Saturday, March 2, 2013

Small Red Tin with Portraits of Two 19th Century Ladies on it

 





 
 
I got this little tin March 2nd, 2013. Today this little tin caught my eye. It is about 5 1/2 inches tall and 4 inches on each side. It is a square tin but it is kind of rounded. The lid has a little handle on it. It's pretty thick and keeps whatever is inside the tin air sealed. When I got home I looked it up on google to see if there were any other ones similar for sale. Sure enough right on ebay.com I found the same exact one ( http://www.ebay.com/itm/So-Lovely-Vintage-Tin-Red-w-19th-Century-Lady-Portraits-Square-Bottom-Round-Top-/281063120879 ) for $32!!!! I didn't pay that much for it so I'm only asking for $15. It is great for cookies, crackers or just a display piece for your living room. I you want it just click the button. The tin doesn't have any writing on it and it is in excellent condition. I'm not sure when it was made but it was probably made around the 1930s? maybe.

AVAILABLE ON ETSY.COM
https://www.etsy.com/listing/125215402/small-red-tin-with-portraits-of-two-19th

No comments:

Post a Comment