Monday, July 8, 2013

I Want My Old Girl Back - Sheet Music

I Want My Old Girl Back - Sheet Music
 
I Want My Old Girl Back - Sheet Music
 
I Want My Old Girl Back - Sheet Music
 
I Want My Old Girl Back - Sheet Music
 
I picked up a whole bunch of sheet music on April 18th, 2013 and this is another piece. It's called I Want My Old Girl Back. The words and music were written by E. Sutton and Earl Burtnett. The copyright is 1918 making it almost 100 years old. It is one giant piece of paper folded in half so there are no lose papers. The cover is blurry but it's just the style it was painted in. It does have some rips and scratches but it gives it character and is in pretty good shape since it is almost 100. It's really pretty and would look good framed on a wall or used as sheet music itself.
 
NOW ON SALE ON ETSY.COM FOR $12.00!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment